Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard-this tiny device laser-projects a
keyboard on any flat surface… It really is true future magic at its
best. The Cube Laser Virtual Keyboard is a matchbook-sized rectangular device, which will emit a red light that simulates a keyboard onto pretty much any flat surface. With this device, you have all the form and function of a normal keyboard, but it takes up less than a third of the space.
* Projects a full-size laser keyboard onto any flat surface
* Allows the convenience of full-size typing in a tiny form factor
* Connects wirelessly via bluetooth to iPhone, iPad, many Smartphones and most Laptops
* Mouse mode allows you to use your finger as a mouse rather than typing when using with a laptop.
* Rechargeable battery lasts for 150 minutes of continuous typing
* Charges via USB. No drivers to install
* Compatibility: iPhone 3GS/4, iPad (iOS4), Blackberry tablet, Android
2.0 and higher, Windows Phone 7, Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS
* Interface: Bluetooth HID and USB 2.0
* Keyboard Layout: 19mm sized QWERTY layout
* Detection rate: Up to 400 characters per minute
* Operating Surface: Most flat opaque surfaces
* Battery duration: Approximately 150 minutes, 700mAh built-in rechargeable battery